- Terms & Conditions
- This terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") are applicable to the website under [http://www.sktelecom.com] (hereinafter referred to as "Site") posted by SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "SK Telecom") and any information residing on or transmitted to its server . Any persons who access and browse this Site (hereinafter referred to as "User(s)") shall read the Terms and Conditions set forth below before accessing and browsing this Site. By the use of this Site, any and all Users shall agree and accept the Terms and Conditions without any limitation or reservation.
SK Telecom may, at any time and at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove any parts or the whole of the Terms and Conditions.
- General Use Restrictions
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at Users' own responsibility. The User of this Site assumes all risk for the use of this Site and the Internet generally. Although the documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software and other materials carried on this Site (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Documents") are carefully managed by SK Telecom, please be advised in advance that SK Telecom has no responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information in this Site, including information described within the Documents herein.
- SK Telecom is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to this Site. However, anyone using this Site agrees that SK Telecom, at its sole and exclusive discretion, may monitor the Site contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; or (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its Users. SK Telecom reserves the right at anytime and from time to time to change, reject or eliminate all or a part of the contents carried on this Site without prior notice to the Users at its sole and exclusive discretion. Furthermore, SK Telecom is under no obligation to update this Site.
- Should any User of information on this Site provide SK Telecom with information, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information shall be deemed to be nonconfidential and SK Telecom assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to SK Telecom shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by SK Telecom for any purpose whatsoever and SK Telecom shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without restriction.
SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses of the Users resulting from information (including the data or the like) provided through this Site. Moreover, SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses of the Users whatsoever resulting from the use of information acquired from websites operated by other companies (hereinafter referred to as "Third Party Sites") which are linked to this Site.
- ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENTS OF THE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES FOR COMMUNICATION CONDITIONS OF THE USERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER CONDITIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY SK TELECOM ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER SK TELECOM NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTABLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SK Telecom be liable for any damages including indirect, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on this Site, even if SK Telecom or an SK Telecom-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SK Telecom has the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to the Users.
- SK Telecom makes no statement or representation on this Site as to whether the contents of this Site are compatible with the computer of the Users. This Site shall be accessed based on the free will of the person who accesses it and the responsibility for the use of this Site shall be irrevocably and unconditionally assumed by the Users.
- The Investor Relations area in this Site is described for informational purposes only. This Site is not an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities whatsoever. Users shall be fully responsible for the final decisions regarding making any investment.
- Copyrights, etc.
- All the Documents are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights which are owned by SK Telecom.
- Except for personal and non-commercial internal use, Users are prohibited from copying, publishing, selling, distributing, or modifying any part or whole of the Documents.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the User a license under any copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, nor any other intellectual property rights of SK Telecom or any third party to the Users.
- The SK Telecom name, trademarks, logos and service marks (hereinafter referred to as "Trademarks") used within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are owned by SK Telecom or its affiliates. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
- SK Telecom grants to the Users no permission to use these Trademarks.
- Governing Law
- SK Telecom and Users agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. SK Telecom controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in the Republic of Korea and makes no representations that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in international locations. All Users of this Site from outside the Republic of Korea are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import laws of other countries.
- SK Telecom makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with the hardware and software of the Users who access this Site. Any Users who access this Site do so on their own free will, and the responsibility for the use of this Site shall be assumed by the Users who access this Site.
- Precautions on Linking to this Site
- SK Telecom shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by the Users' or the Users' company's link to this Site.
Any SK Telecom material on this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SK Telecom does not guarantee continual maintenance of the information and URLs on this Site, and as a general rule, these are subject to change without prior notice to the Users.
- Please refrain from using techniques such as displaying within a frame or other methods of linking where it is unclear that the content comes from this Site.
- SK Telecom's logo is a "corporate mark" which is the symbol mark of the company, and at the same time is a "trademark" indicating the responsibility SK Telecom takes for its products and services. Therefore, the Users may not use this logo on the Users" 'or the Users' company's site without the prior written permission of SK Telecom.
SK Telecom does not grant any linking which may: (i) infringe the rights of SK Telecom, (ii) interfere with SK Telecom's business and (iii) contain elements which are harmful to SK Telecom's image.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement
- Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by SK Telecom. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. The SK Telecom name and logo and other trademarks and trade names owned by SK Telecom may not be used in any commercial manner without the prior written consent of SK Telecom.