- Business Area
Super Cell minimizes inter-cell interference through cell virtualization technologies to enable mobile operators to expand network capacity in the most cost-effective manner under small cell environment.
Carrier Aggregation (CA) is a core LTE-A technology that doubles data transmission speed by utilizing two different frequency bands. SK telecom is currently operating both 800MHz and 1.8GHz frequency bands in Korea and is close to commercializing CA that enables the simultaneous use of these two frequency bands.
Service-Aware RAN is an intelligent base station that not only offers mobile connectivity but also provides customers with a unique mobile experience through a wide variety of customized services.
Tetra Cell is a technology that doubles the number of LTE service cells by increasing the number of existing transmission signals and antennas from two to four through the application of cell virtualization technology. Thus, it expands the data capacity in accordance to the increase of the number of service cells.
SK telecom is actively deploying LTE Femtocells, low-power ultra-mini base stations, to improve indoor coverage and handle concentrated data traffic in small areas.
HD Voice is the world's first nationwide VoLTE service SK Telecom launched on August 8, 2012. It offers seamless switch between video and voice calls during a call, significantly shortend call connection time, and high definition sound quality.
Cloud Belt is a ring type of optical multiplexing technology on CPRI(Common Public Radio Interface). It enables operators to save both network investment and operation cost as well as deployment time as it enhances transmission efficiency of fiber-optic cable between DU(Digital Unit) and RU(Radio Unit)
Armed with extensive experience in mobile network technology and service, SK telecom is rapidly moving beyond the Korean market to become a Global ICT Leader
We have partnered with major telecommunications companies in Asia to build a global ecosystem, and aggressively took part in activities of international organizations and telecommunications agencies, including ITU, UNGC and CDG, to strengthen our global presence. SK telecom will continue to make all-out efforts to develop innovative technologies and generate tangible results in the global market, thus contributing to the advancement of the Korean ICT industry and the nation’s status in the global arena.
- USA Sunnyvale SK telecomAmericas, Inc. 150 Mathilda Place Suite 450, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA 1-408-328-2900 1-408-328-2931
- China Beijing SK telecom (China) Holding Co., Ltd. 25th Floor, SK Tower, No.6 Jia, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China Tel. 86-10-5920-7777 Fax. 86-10-5920-7724
- USA New York SK telecom Co., Ltd. 55 East 59th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10022, U.S.A 1-212-583-2465 1-212-583-2466
- Japan Tokyo SK telecom Co., Ltd. 8F NBF Hibiya BLDG.1-1-7 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 81-3-3591-3800 81-3-3591-3807
- Singapore Singapore SK telecom Co., Ltd. 4 Shenton Way #11-02 SGX Center Two, Singapore 068807 65-6232-9746 65-6536-9716
- Indonesia Jakarta SK telecom Co., Ltd. UOB Plaza 38th Floor, Thamrin Nine, Jl.MH Thamrin Kav. 8-10, Jakarta 10230 6221-2926-1811 6221-2926-1815
- UAE Abu Dhabi SK telecom Co., Ltd. 119A, First Floor, Injazat Building, Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, Arab Emirates 971-2-698-5252 971-2-698-5259
- Vietnam Ho ChiMinh SK telecom Co., Ltd. Unit 1212A, 12th Floor, Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Street, Ben Ngha Ward, District 1, HoChi Minh City, Vietnam 84-8-3822-9145 84-8-3822-9153
- China telecom China CDMA network optimization & engineering consulting
- Reliance India 3G/WiMAX evolution statistics
- MegaFon Russia LTE technology training
LTE technology training
3G/LTE technology training